Errors in phpmyadmin - suddendly this broke!
Posted by: Jill Brandon (---.dsl.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: June 10, 2010 12:48AM

I have been running WampServer for about 2 years. I have never had a problem, until now. I can access local host okay, but not phpmyadmin. I get a page of errors. Can anyone explain what this means -

Notice: Undefined offset: 8192 in X:\My_Server\wamp\apps\phpmyadmin3.1.1\libraries\Error.class.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined offset: 8192 in X:\My_Server\wamp\apps\phpmyadmin3.1.1\libraries\Error.class.php on line 246
in .\libraries\select_lang.lib.php#147
Function eregi() is deprecated

Backtrace

.\libraries\select_lang.lib.php#147: eregi(
Notice: Undefined index: args in X:\My_Server\wamp\apps\phpmyadmin3.1.1\libraries\Error.class.php on line 302

Notice: Undefined index: args in X:\My_Server\wamp\apps\phpmyadmin3.1.1\libraries\Error.class.php on line 309
)
.\libraries\select_lang.lib.php#81: PMA_langDetect(
string en-gb,
integer 1,
)
.\libraries\select_lang.lib.php#361: PMA_langCheck()
.\libraries\common.inc.php#560: require_once(.\libraries\select_lang.lib.php)
.\index.php#34: require_once(.\libraries\common.inc.php)

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Errors in phpmyadmin
Posted by: zephy (---.ph.starcomms.net)
Date: June 10, 2010 07:12AM

hello,
i just upgraded to wampserver 2 edition yesterday. unfortunately i did not save my work on the older version i had and i lost all. I also noticed i could not enter phpadmin each time i tried error page comes out. with information such as 'acess denied',' error'
pls i need your attention

zephy

Re: Errors on my webpages
Posted by: reyach (---.know.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: July 07, 2010 02:59PM

Iam getting errors reported on my webpages there are about 50 lines or so of this message at the beginning of the webpage

... Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomlaHewahoo\templates\gk_hewahoo\layouts\GKTemplate.php on line 1017

and also on another site

... Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in c:\wamp\www\joomla2\administrator\components\com_jcomments\admin.jcomments.php on line 341

I am using Wamp2 on WinXPHome, Joomla 15 install with gavickpro joomla templates.

It was suggested i change the global config error reporting to none, but this has not fixed the issue. I was also told some changes could be made to the PHP.ini file and perhaps you could help with this.

Thanks very much for your assistance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2010 03:02PM by reyach.

Re: Errors in phpmyadmin - suddendly this broke!
Posted by: toumimi (---.50.80-79.rev.gaoland.net)
Date: July 09, 2010 12:04AM

Hi all,

@Jill Brandon
Your messages are just notice so they should not be a problem.
They probably appeared because you changed you error level in php conf file,
or if you updated your php version.
You can considere to update your phpMyAdmin version, since latest is 3.3.4...

@zephy
"i just upgraded to wampserver 2 edition"
You mean from wampserver 1 ?? If yes, then you can't do that. (see warning in download page)
If not, then you probably changed mysql version and by the way your databases.
You should considere to activate your old mysql version and export all your datas using phpMyAdmin.
There is also a way to move your datas outside of the mysql version, to be independant...

@reyach
You get a FatalError.
Without or not showing it (by setting error reporting), error is still here and break your script (Fatal).
Please make sure your joomla version is compatible with your php version (check joomla website).

Florian

WampServer Patch (Screenshots)
Topic EN : www.wampserver.com
Topic FR : www.wampserver.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.