PHP problem....
Posted by: sys (---.dynamic.sbb.rs)
Date: November 16, 2009 06:55PM

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have installed the latest version of Wamp and I am using both Windows Vista and XP. I am trying to install some PHP script like CS Psyhostats and when I call my page above my page I get message like:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\stats2\includes\common.php on line 51

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\stats2\includes\class_PS.php on line 104

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\stats2\includes\class_CMS.php on line 214

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\stats2\includes\class_CMS.php on line 334

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\stats2\includes\CMS\functions.php on line 65

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\stats2\includes\class_session.php on line 223

[img4.imageshack.us]

This is not the first time... I manage to install phpBB, but PsychoStats and some banner exchange php script didn't...

Also... I tried on two different PC...

Thanks... If somebody have some idea...

Re: PHP problem....
Posted by: c2dan (---.15-1.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: November 16, 2009 07:06PM

The script you're trying to install is not compatible with PHP5.3. You need to downgrade PHP to php5.2.x

To do so click the add ons link above and download the latest PHP5.2.x release. Once installed left click WAMP tray icon and select PHP > PHP Version > PHP5.2.x

Re: PHP problem....
Posted by: sys (---.dynamic.sbb.rs)
Date: November 16, 2009 07:12PM

THANKS!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.