wamp error
Posted by: sladem (---.ip.telfort.nl)
Date: October 05, 2009 04:42PM

i downloaded the wampserver installer, and i installed it, but when i try to start it says "unable to execute file c:/wamp/wampmanager ShellExecuteEx failed could not find the file" when i go to the wampserver folder on my hard disk i only have 2 uninstall files and a bin folder

please help me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wamp error
Posted by: SgtLegend (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date: October 05, 2009 05:00PM

Try re-installing it. Also was OS are you running?

Date: October 05, 2009 05:18PM

tried allready, im running vista. i tried on my other pc with windows 2000 but that didn't work too

Posted by: toumimi (---.238.115-78.rev.gaoland.net)
Date: October 05, 2009 05:43PM

Hi,
I had the previous release of wamp before and it worked fine. I tried installing this one and now I get the error message
c:\wamp\wampmanager.exe ShellExecuteEx failed; code 2

I tried removing the directory, cleaning up wamp related keys in the registry, but the installer just fails now. I only have the bin directory in c:/wamp, and some uninstall stuff.
Any ideas?

===============================

Ok, I'll answer my own question. I had wamp 2.0h, I installed the extension over it, and apache kept crashing. I uninstalled wamp, no better. Then I installed just the extension, not realising it wasn't the full server. Guys, this could at least generate an error message?
So I cleaned the registry from wamp keys, installed both again, and now it works smoothly. Bit complicated, though...

Please, download wampserver installer using this link : http://www.wampserver.com/dl.php
Uninstall what you previously installed, restart your computer and install downloaded version.

Florian

WampServer Patch (Screenshots)
Topic EN : www.wampserver.com
Topic FR : www.wampserver.com

Date: October 06, 2009 04:52PM

i allready tried that as i said in my previous post. tried again now and get the same error

Posted by: s.h. (77.125.148.---)
Date: December 21, 2009 08:34PM

guys, i have this a problem, too.
how i can to fix it, i try all the options but yet it nor work, and i have the same error,
thank for help

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: December 21, 2009 08:38PM

try to download another installer here
[downloads.jlbn.net]

to setup wamp, follow this
[blog.jlbn.net]

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Posted by: johnmore123 (---.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: December 25, 2009 07:06PM

every time i run the wamp i get an error message thats saying that i dont have access to this website.. i have tryed to find the access to the server but i cant..i have also tryed the help forum...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.