PMA error when uploading to hoster
Posted by: dickie_doodle (---.pppoe-dynamic.nl.aliant.net)
Date: May 12, 2008 04:09PM

I am relatively new to WAMP, but find it a great tool! However, I have run into a problem that I am hoping someone can help me with.
I have a number of websites all designed with php and mysql. I have been working with them in WAMPserver, in preparation for uploading the files to a web host service, as the weight of doing our own hosting is proving more and more trouble to an overworked IT department.
Anyway....the sites all work fine on our own servers...they work fine in WAMP on my workstation. So I used WAMPserver to create sql backups of each site's database, and used those backups to create new databases through the server's phpmyadmin.
However, when testing the sites on the webhost, before finalizing the DNS transfers, I keep getting an error in certain parts of the sites about certain tables not existing. In phpmyadmin on the hoster's system, I get an error "PMA database not OK. general relationship features disabled", when I try to upload those particular tables.
I understand it has to do with the configuration of phpmyadmin, but I'm not sure if there is something I can do in WAMpserver...perhaps through the phpmyadmin section to correct this.
What would be my best course of action?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PMA error when uploading to hoster
Posted by: dickie_doodle (---.pppoe-dynamic.nl.aliant.net)
Date: May 12, 2008 08:11PM

nevermind....I got it ...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.