Multiple Domains
Posted by: aero97one (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: April 09, 2008 06:09AM

*********************************************************************************
* Please don't tell me to look at guides, they aren't helping me understand *
*********************************************************************************

Ok I would like to know how to host 2 domains from the same port on WAMP. I have 2 sites right now, www.aero97online.com (main site), and www.myzeebo.com (subsite). MyZeebo is linked thru my ip and into the myzeebo folder so that users can't tell that it's not on it's own server. Now I know what I'm trying to do is possible but I'm not sure how to do it, I just need an example and I can work it around from there.

My wamp sets are as follows

AERO97ONLINE.com

DOC: D:/wamp/www
LOG: D:/wamp/logs/aero97online.log

MYZEEBO.COM

DOC: D:/wamp/www/myzeebo
LOG: D:/wamp/logs/myzeebo.log

They are both on the same computer in the WWW folder of the wamp installation, I would like it for when a user goes to the site www.myzeebo.com, it doesn't show up: {my ip}/myzeebo/index.php, right now I have that page shown in frames and do not want it like that, because my scripts are messing up.

Please someone show me how to configure this, I've been working on this for days and every manual I've looked at just confuses me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2008 06:12AM by aero97one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Multiple Domains
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: April 09, 2008 02:39PM

* Please don't tell me to look at guides, they aren't helping me understand *
Please, follows this document from Apache site
[httpd.apache.org]

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Re: Multiple Domains
Posted by: stevenmartin99 (193.120.116.---)
Date: April 09, 2008 04:34PM

do you have a static ip address ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.