help
Posted by: hingsmaf003 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 16, 2008 07:49PM

now that im back up and running can some1 tell me how to set a user in phpmyadmin to view the databases taht they create only so like when i log in as root it shows all the dbs but when i log in for statfink for the first time it shows none but when i create a databse it shows that database only or if i create multiple databases it shows all the databases created for that user. i found a long way to do it by removing the privs on other accts for taht specific db but there has to be an easier way like in the set up of a new user

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: March 17, 2008 12:20AM

Check Setup Database guide on my personal website ;-)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Date: March 18, 2008 02:14AM

i saw wat u had but thats not wat i wanted to do.... u had it so that when u create the user it automaticallty creates a database using same name.... but what i want to do is give taht user full privs and them to create new databases but they cant view other databases from other users and others except root cant view thiers

Date: March 20, 2008 01:08AM

any help??????

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: March 20, 2008 01:32AM

You're right ;-)

My guides only provide basic steps to help new wamp users to get going. For more advance setups, you might consider to seek help from other places which are more about coding

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.