problem in SQLite Manager
Posted by: abyss_insanity (---.69.88.117.pldt.net)
Date: November 07, 2007 06:47AM

Hello i recently installed WAMP5 to handle my php\mysql\apache localhost sever. but when i go to the control panel and clicked the localhost and phpmyadmin everything seems fine because i can see the phpinfo window and also the phpmyadmin.. but not when i clicked the SQLite Manager, it says an, "ERROR: SQLite extension can't be loaded".

Can anyone please tell me what does it mean and how can i solve it. I know that maybe for you guys this is very simple, but for beginner like me it's a tricky problem so please help... any help will be very much appreciated.. thanks in advance...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: problem in SQLite Manager
Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: November 07, 2007 07:13PM

Mysql and sqlite are 2 different types of db, so if everything else working, don't worry about sqlite since not all people use that type of db

Have fun,

[test.jlbn.net] (Sample Testing Codes for PHP, MySQL, ASP.net, SQL, JSP)
[www.jlbn.net] (Basic Guide for WAMP & Add-ons)

Date: November 08, 2007 01:32AM

hi.. thanks for your reply, so you're saying that it's just fine if all i can access is the localhost and the phpmyadmin. and since the sqlite manager is not working, i don't need it anyway. is that right?

Posted by: yfastud (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 08, 2007 02:27AM

Yep, most people don't use sqlite db

Have fun,

[test.jlbn.net] (Sample Testing Codes for PHP, MySQL, ASP.net, SQL, JSP)
[www.jlbn.net] (Basic Guide for WAMP & Add-ons)

Date: November 08, 2007 02:37AM

ah.. ok thanks, you reduces my worries about that error. and also please give me an answer about my second question this time it's about mysql testpage. please give a little time to read it in the forum. thanks a lot!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.