Ftp
Posted by: galf8 (---.cablep.bezeqint.net)
Date: October 21, 2007 05:10PM

i tried to connect to wamp5 server from proggram called "flashfxp" , in the URL line i typed localhost in the Username:root and Password:nothing , and it wasnt conecting , can i change the Atrributes of files in other way without proggrams? and i have more question , i tried to change the root username or password in the config.php of pgpmyadmin in it write #1045 Used Password:YES and i want to install forum in my server and i have to chnage the arrtibutes of msome files and give the username and password of my database , and i have just a username:root , then i created more username with all privilegs on phpmyadmin , is it enough good? , or i must type the root and none password user??? plz helpp!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ftp
Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: October 21, 2007 06:35PM

To setup password, check Setup Password section on my site

BTW, wamp doesn't comes w/ any ftp server, so you can't connect to your server through ftp like mine here:

[ftp.jlbn.net] (you can only connect when my server is on)

Have fun,

[test.jlbn.net] (Sample Testing Codes for PHP, MySQL, ASP.net, SQL, JSP)
[www.jlbn.net] (Basic Guide for WAMP & Add-ons)

Post Edited (10-21-07 18:57)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Posted by: galf8 (---.cablep.bezeqint.net)
Date: October 21, 2007 07:35PM

Ty Very MUch , and BTW i mean the www folder, and i just wanted to connect to this folder with the proggram because i have to chnage the atrributes to some file, if there another way to do this , no problem just tell me which tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: October 21, 2007 09:36PM

To run a web site from your server, check my site for the idea

Have fun,

[test.jlbn.net] (Sample Testing Codes for PHP, MySQL, ASP.net, SQL, JSP)
[www.jlbn.net] (Basic Guide for WAMP & Add-ons)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.