Testing php scripts
Posted by: shawn1984 (---.cable.ubr10.brad.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: September 26, 2007 01:23AM

CAn someone help me with how to set up a wamp server...i have a product sales website project i am working on and i wana try some php scripts i have already created!

wacksbid

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Testing php scripts
Posted by: alecvannoten (---.access.telenet.be)
Date: September 26, 2007 09:31AM

It's easy as hell. Just download the program and install it. Then make sure your firewall and stuff allows the porgram for internetaccess etc.

and if you would like to make your server public for the whole world: just (left)click on the WAMP logo on the down right and click on 'Put Online'.
Then go to a site that shows your ip . Type that ip in your browser and you should see everything correctly.

bye!

www.alecvannoten.be

Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: September 26, 2007 09:34PM

newbies can learn how to install, run, and configure wamp and more. the link to my manual is in my forum signature.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

I have WAMP5 working with (for development use only):
Windows Vista Ultimate x64 (64 bit)
Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 7.0.x
Spyware Terminater 2.x
CounterSpy 2.5.x

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Posted by: Kanon (---.ip.tiscali.nl)
Date: September 26, 2007 09:38PM

I strongly advice this:

Do NOT try to find a website which shows your IP. The result can be wrong. Use this:
Go to Start > Run... > cmd > click OK. in the appearing box, type "ipconfig /all" (without quotes). Now, you'll get your correct IP to test tour PHP files. (or simply go to [localhost]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.