URL File-Access!! HELP!!!
Posted by: clarkd (---.range81-157.btcentralplus.com)
Date: July 30, 2007 02:31PM

Text : Hello, I downlaoded WAMP(Newest Stable Version) the other day to do some php testing.

One of the things I tested was a PHP login.
On some of the pages I get an error:-

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in C:\wamp\www\templates\default\admin_main.inc.php on line 14

I cant find anything on google that tells me how to solve it!!

Thanks In Advance,
Dave Clarke

P.S The server is running locally and cannot be accessed from outside the local network!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: URL File-Access!! HELP!!!
Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: August 01, 2007 01:32AM

this is not a wamp issue. post this question in the support area for whatever script you are using

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Posted by: clarkd (---.range81-157.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 01, 2007 11:34AM

Umm...
Yes it is to do wit WAMP.

As you need to edit the php.ini in some way or other!!!

Im just not sure which lines need editing!!

Dave

Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: August 01, 2007 07:57PM

your error states you need to edit admin_main.inc.php, not php.ini

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.