SSL CA Cert
Posted by: neo314 (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: July 27, 2007 12:21PM

I was developing code for checking shipping rates. It queries a server for an xml response and I parse it with simpleXML.

When I run the script using http to retrieve the data, it works.

When I fetch the data using https, I get this response:

SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086confused smileySL routinesconfused smileySL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

BUT when I run it from my production server, it works fine.

Any help updating the CA cert on WAMP? I'm using 1.7.2.

Steven

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SSL CA Cert
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: July 28, 2007 06:20PM

wamp does not come with support for ssl.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Re: SSL CA Cert
Posted by: neo314 (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: July 28, 2007 08:32PM

I realize that, but ...

Well I can have an SSL link in a document.

I am using Curl to get this error message. I am guessing that if curl is being used to make an SSL connection, the response back is also SSL and WAMP can't do it...

Bummer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.