Zend Optimizer prohibiting full page display.
Posted by: myoung1620 (67.132.205.---)
Date: July 24, 2007 05:18PM

Ok, this appears to be a pretty unique problem from what i can tell. When I run my site(s) on the localhost, there are no problems everything works correctly. And for any site that does NOT use zend optimizer (pre-compiled code), it works public-ally as well. So [localhost] runs all of my projects regardless of whether it uses zend optimizer or not. [www.mypublicdomain.com] works for anything that does not use zend optimizer. The projects that do use it, will show half the page and then stop loading.

Any thoughts?

Post Edited (07-24-07 17:19)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zend Optimizer prohibiting full page display.
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: July 24, 2007 07:25PM

you should submit this question to zend support. be patient, it may take a few days for their tech support guys to answer your question.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.