Installing Uber-Uploader
Posted by: Xajel (193.188.105.---)
Date: June 14, 2007 06:04AM

I'm trying to install Uber-Uploader on WAMP5, unfortunatly, this is my first use of cgi and perl and the script won't run correctly...

I tried to read the install progress and follow step by step, and already rwent through some Apache/CGI-Peral things and documents but without success

can any body help me with this ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Installing Uber-Uploader
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 14, 2007 11:36PM

you need to install the wamp perl addon. then you need to configure apache to run perl scripts. this has been posted many times before, search the forum for perl.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Posted by: Xajel (82.194.62.---)
Date: June 16, 2007 02:17PM

Thanks cyber, but I couldn't find the Perl add-on any where !!

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 17, 2007 04:40AM

[www.wampserver.com]

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Date: June 17, 2007 05:46AM

I already went there before
- PHP4.4.7 ADD-ON for WAMP5 1.7.2
- MySQL administration toolkit ADD-ON for WAMP5 1.7.2
- ZEND OPTIMIZER ADD-ON for WAMP5 1.7.2
- WEBALIZER ADD-ON
- ADD-ON XDEBUG ( non official add-on)

this is all addons there !! even the frech version has the same add-ons there..

Date: June 17, 2007 05:49AM

ok I found it,

[www.wampserver.com]

I just changed the id_dl variable in the address from 1 through 7 and see what these downloads are, it was 7 the perl addon. I wonder why isn't this in the list

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.