problem stating wamp?
Posted by: k12 (---.luton.ac.uk)
Date: May 29, 2007 12:34PM

hi can anyone help me?

i have been using wamp 1.6.6 for last 7 months and suddenly i having problem with it. it been working without any problem and suddenly the icon colour changed to yellow and one of the service is not running whenever start the computer. i did not make any change to it. it been happening for last couple of days. can anyone help me to solve this problem?

thank you

kaan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: problem stating wamp?
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 29, 2007 02:33PM

which service is not running?

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Web Development for Newbie's Blog

Posted by: k12 (87.86.48.---)
Date: May 29, 2007 05:40PM

hi
all the server running now i don,t know why? i went out and came back few hours later start the pc it working now i did not do anything to it . internet was down when i went out but nothing to do with the internet connection isn,t it?

why is behaving like this??

i read your manual and i done everything long time ago

its been working fine i don,t know why is suddenly behaving like this??

any advice??

kaan

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 29, 2007 08:12PM

localhost will work even if your internet connection is down.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Web Development for Newbie's Blog

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.