switching www-location easily
Posted by: vision4life (---.upc-d.chello.nl)
Date: May 12, 2007 06:19PM

L.S.

As Newbee on php and MySQL I was enthusiast how fast I got WAMP working. But I like to know if it is possible to easily switch between different www-locations. I have several websites to manage and three are php-versions. So switching www-location for each website would be great. If it is possible please tell me how. I could not find it in phpmyadmin or elsewhere.

Regards, Fred

Thanks, Fred

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: switching www-location easily
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 12, 2007 11:33PM

if you have domain names for each of your websites you can use virtual host. for a newbie, this can be a tough thing to learn, use, and configure correctly.. fortunately for you i just added "Setting up Apache to use a Domain Name" section to my wamp manual yesterday.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Web Development for Newbie's Blog

Re: switching www-location easily
Posted by: TwistedChaos (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: May 14, 2007 12:37PM

im am currently building a new add-opn for for virtual hosts and will keep you updated to progress....

A Massive Heart Attack = Computer Crash sad smiley

I am a member of CAF -> Computer Addicts Forever smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.