gd library?
Posted by: jaimebien (---.nsw.bigpond.net.au)
Date: May 04, 2007 12:50PM

Hi, I'm trying to install zenphoto (zenphoto.org) on my server and I need gd library enabled/installed. Does wamp5 have gd library with it? If not, how do I enable or install it? (In newbie terms, please.)

I'm very very new at all this, so any help would be greatly appreciated?

Cheerios!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: gd library?
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 04, 2007 01:00PM

search the forum this topic has been posted many many many many times.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

WebDev Newbie Blog

Posted by: jaimebien (---.nsw.bigpond.net.au)
Date: May 04, 2007 01:19PM

Eh ok. Yeah, I think I found it after I posted. Lol, thanks anyway.

Posted by: qwan (---.135.167.122.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: September 11, 2007 11:00AM

I searched the forum and found this thread.........that requires me to search the forum....
where do i go now :-(

Posted by: jaimebien (---.carlnfd4.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: September 12, 2007 07:55AM

Hey qwan, what do you want to do? If you're trying to enable gd library on wamp, click on the wamp icon on the task bar and follow go to PHP settings > PHP extensions > php_gd2. Click on php_gd2 (making sure the little arrow thing appears). I think that should do it.

Hope that helps grinning smiley

Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: September 12, 2007 08:05AM

yup, that is how it is done.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

I have WAMP5 working with (for development use only):
Windows Vista Ultimate x64 (64 bit)
Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 7.0.x
Spyware Terminater 2.x
CounterSpy 2.5.x

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Posted by: qwan (---.6.167.122.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: November 03, 2007 05:49PM

Thank you it worked. I forgot all about it as i had used my webhost to test that particular script. Now again I needed GD on my localhost and i searched and found my own post :-)
Thanks a lot

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.