We need a newer version
Posted by: techno_man (---.20-57-74.mc.videotron.ca)
Date: April 16, 2007 06:15PM

hey, we need a new wamp that comes with everything and alot more user friendly
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
by the time i finnish with my project itll be x-mas so comon guys
lets get a newer version on the table
plz include everything in this version and dont put it out just for devolopment
purposes, put wamp6 out and make this baby be the last for awile, so all
of us newbies can have it all in our corners, and we woulkd stop crying and
bothering the admins with 1000 questions !
>>>>>> PRODUCTION SERVER <<<<<<<<<<<<< this is what we need and all the firewall security precausions included in the new version, with ftp,mail=smtp/pop,cron job, ssl,dns,subdomains,webforward,mail forward, mail server,local side,internet side, 2 way sever,for LOCAL and LIVE and something close like a c-panel !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comon team , we know you can do it........................
Im getting tired of asking everyday questions and we keep going around the corner with security issues and theres always a problem with this version with all that i have mentioned above,
We need a new version, so we can use directly for LIVE INTERNET !
We know you guys a wamp5 can do it !
Id be the first to try it, comon hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

PS: can someone fix the time in this forum.the time it is always behind in this forum, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Edited (04-16-07 20:31)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We need a newer version
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: April 16, 2007 09:40PM

if you paypal roms and I $5000 each, i am sure we will have no problem installing everything you need and more. if not, sorry. both roms and i volunteer out time and do this for free. I am not going to waste my precious time spending months developing a production level server just for you. if you need a production server that bad speed $5.00 a month for a hosting account.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Please visit my latest website Clarify Loans:
clarifyloans.com

Date: April 16, 2007 10:14PM

Hey i was just saying * CYBER*
well the only way i can see you guys making money in this for a prodction server is adding in domain registars into the free wamp5 and then theres ways of making your money back, for example, i want to register a domain name, well i would do it directly from wamp5 and so on, i hope you understand what i mean !
Also every click on this wamp5 forum (google pays you guys cause i see ur add sence at the top of page of wamp5) theres money to be made so theres ways on making 5000$ dollars back im 100% sure on this, you guys know what your doing so hopefully, if you need ideas id share what i use and im sure we can get something together and make it work as a whole team !

--------------------------------
PS: the question is, wouldnt it be easier to upgrade it and put everything all togehter in 1 package instead of adding too your manual (the answer is yes), it would put less stress on the newbie's and less work on the admins,every month the internet gets bigger and faster and technology falls behind !!!!!!!!!!!!
i think our comments and suggestions are helpful, in trying to make it better for the users who are presently using wamp5 ?????????????

ALSO ur comment on me spending $5.00 extra a month for a hosting company ( why would i spend $5.00 extra each month CYBER ????) im already paying 100$ a month for my internet , isnt that enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think alot of people even pay close to half of what im paying !
Also you think that everyone on here is just on here downloading wamp5 to practice there skills or use it as a devolpment machine, the answer is NO, half the people who downloaded wamp5 are actually using this as a PRODUCTION SERVER at there own risk of course, but im here and im learning slowlyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!
Also in ur MANUAL lot of people complain theres not enough INFO, so thats why im here asking QUESTIONS and TALKING on behalf all *USERS* NEW ONES who are new to making WEBSITES work no matter what age they are !
-------------------------
Your comment that WAMP5 isnt made to be made as a PRDUCTION SERVER
hmmmmmmmmmm.....funny cause if you CYBER AND COMS have built this wamp5 ________>why is set to port 80 and not 127.0.0.1 < ------------ but you say its not built for PRODUCTION SERVER but you made it so explain that, since to open a devolpment server we dont need to be using PORT 80 as a default that came with the software that you provided to us the PUPLIC ???????
-------->wamp5 comes bulit in port 80 for apache but that could of been changed while you guys were making it to be wamp5-------------->why not 127.0.0.1 instead ????
rememeber im not the 1 that made this so thats why i ask why is it built to default port 80 and not any other port thats not open to the internet, just curious if this was strictly for home use ???
-------------------------------------
Also your asking me to pay you aka cyber and coms 10,000$ paypal, so that you can update wamp5, wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if i was the provider who made the product i wouldnt be talking this way to anyone
id try to help make my product more user friendly and up to date to my users expectations with technology on the internet of course where its competition today all over !!! id be trying to make my product if it were to be wamp5 id be taking down notes and getting ideas and getting my next new version out as soon as possiable to get good feedback from all my users !

Post Edited (04-16-07 23:29)

Posted by: jason101 (---.ss.shawcable.net)
Date: April 17, 2007 08:30PM

They prolly make some money with the google adsense links at the top of the page. I make a few bucks per day with it.

Paypal us 5,000 each (that was hilarious)hehe.....I would if i had it man.

Jason101

Date: April 17, 2007 08:51PM

No comment..........

{if you paypal roms and I aka cyber $5000 each, i am sure we will have no problem installing everything you need and more. if not, sorry. both roms and i volunteer out time and do this for free. I am not going to waste my precious time spending months developing a production level server just for you. if you need a production server that bad speed $5.00 a month for a hosting account.}

So since they want 10,000$ to upgrade WAMP5 (i cant afford it) !!!!!!!

So if there is anyone out there who is willing to help the team out or give some really good insight into the product by upgrading wamp5, * FREE of CHARGE * why not do it, itll help out the team and of course more on the users and all the newbie's that use this product also itll make things easier and we all learn from eachother some quicker then others !
So if anyone could help out the team with any good knowledge on this product, i guess
youll have to email cyberspatium, or just continue down this page with any good ideas that can be intergrated or improved on the devolopment !

Post Edited (04-17-07 21:01)

Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: April 17, 2007 09:23PM

I've tried some other wamp and actually, I'd like this wamp this way then you just need to add-on what you really want instead it comes w/ too many things that most users might not need, especially newbies don't know how to take them out of that wamp package; even w/ the feature they want might not meet their needs; for example, some other wamp comes w/ ftp server Filezilla which I don't like a bit; just my 2 cents

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net] (testing WAMPS)
[test.jlbn.net] (testing codes)

Posted by: roms (---.fbx.proxad.net)
Date: April 17, 2007 09:44PM

So first, I didn't create WAMP5 to make money, I already have my own company in France and don't need WAMP5 to live. About the google adds on top of the page? Wouhhh, about 80 $ a month, with that, I'm going to feed my kid!

Secondly, I didn't create WAMP5 to make it a production server, It's aim is to be a devlopment environment. If you want production with all the related services, install Linux!
You want to keep Windows? Install a vmware with linux on your windows!
You don't like Vmware or don't know how to use it? Install Xampp.
You really want to make it with WAMP5? Then read the Apache documentation, learn and tune your WAMP to make what you want of it.

Concerning the time of this server, the server is in France, this explains that.

One last thing, please buy a book about TCP/IP. You mix up port 80 and IP address 127.0.0.1 ??? I think you don't even know what you're talking about. I'm ok with that, everyone needs to learn one day, but when you don't know what you're talking about, you don't talk.
It wouldn't be very user friendly to use another port than port 80, I think that the newbies you're talking about would be quite lost!

Thanks to Cyber, we now have a MANUAL, this is hard work done just for others so please respect the work done. Cyber doesn' t earn anything from this, so I can't accept free and non constructive critics!

Understand that this message isn't against you, I 'm not trying to troll or anything like this. But when I read your messages, It seams as if we were regular editors like macromedia or Microsoft. It's not the case, we work for free so you can't be requiring!

Romain

Date: April 18, 2007 11:54AM

Well i am surpriced to see that your only making ^^ 80$ ^^ a month from google adsence !!!
-------------------------
Well is there any way we could all help you *ROMS or CYBER* im sure we could someway,it would make this team stronger and better !
-------------

Post Edited (04-18-07 21:14)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.