Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 403 error
Posted by: tuntis (---.kotinet.com)
Date: April 19, 2007 04:52PM

Apparently you can't figure the problem out, but thanks for trying. It's AN WAMP ISSUE; when "putting offline" it obviously edits some config somehow preventing access.

Please solve this in the next version.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 403 error
Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: April 19, 2007 05:27PM

I'm not wamp's developers, but for more than 1 year, I did installed wamp for friends in more than 50 desktops, laptops, and tablets w/ different brands and different OS: 98, w2k, xp, 2k3. W/ new version 1.7.0, I've already installed it in xp home, xp pro, vista basic, vista premium, and vista business; until now, they still use it w/o any problem. And what I've recommended to them: windows, mcafee internet suite, and wamp; yep, that's right, only these 3 things and nothing else. If you want to run something else and for every day use, buy another computer for that because computers are so cheap nowadays; I've just bought this Compaq Presario SR2150NX Desktop PC at Office Depot for only $135 after rebate and coupon; it come w/ these specs:

Intel ® Celeron ® D Processor 356 (3.33GHz)
512MB PC2-4200 DDR2 SDRAM memory
120GB 7200RPM SATA2 3GB hard drive
SuperMulti 8X DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology
Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Basic

And if you throw in this cheap Nvidia 6200GT (overclock to 6600) 128MB PCI-E Video Card for another 15 bucks, you can play game too, of course it's not for serious gamers though

I think the most problem people got is they want too many things in their computers then can't figure out which one is the cause. Of course, you can do whatever you like to do w/ your computer, and I do know it's good more than enough to handle everything you put in there; then again, you should expect to face some problem that might happen. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: If you think that the script cause the error when modified, so just read the script then check to make sure it only changes what it supposes to; if not, just manually edit it the way it should be because when you're using wamp, you're at least a programmer and my best guess you're good more than enough to handle that little problem.

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net] (testing WAMPS)
[test.jlbn.net] (testing codes)

Post Edited (04-19-07 18:16)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.