Need Help To Set-up IN Online
Posted by: herberto (---.69.75.66.pldt.net)
Date: October 24, 2006 07:49AM

By the way I Have Already Purchase a Domian.. The Problem IS.. I can't Access MY Wamp Server When I Type MY Domain.. ANd THen My Domain WAs Porfword To my Public Ip/IP of Where My wamp5 Installed MY aLias Configuration
Then The Wamp5 Already Online

Alias /7h/ "c:/wamp/www/7h/"
<Directory "c:/wamp/www/7h/">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
AllowOverride all
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

Pls Help.!!! THanxxx

By the way The firewall is already disable.. and I open The Port 80 and PortForwarded to my Private IP. that where i Insltalled WAMP5.

Post Edited (10-24-06 15:02)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need Help To Set-up IN Online
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: October 24, 2006 03:17PM

you dont need to use alias. get an account at zoneedit.com. edit your domain name's nameserver settings to the nameservers zoneedit lists in their site. now in zoneedit create an A record to point to your ip address. create an A record for yourdomain.com to tie to your ip address. now create the same A record for www.yourdomain.com.

now since you want to use c:/wamp/www/7h/ to store your website file, you need to change the DocumentRoot setting in your httpd.conf file from c:/wamp/www to c:/wamp/www/7h

save the file and restart apache for your new settings to take effect. it will take between 24 -48 hours for your nameserver changes to take effect, so it may take a while for this to work.

Posted by: herberto (---.213.197.160.pldt.net)
Date: October 24, 2006 04:14PM

Okey Men... Thanx i try This... If its Work.....:

Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: October 24, 2006 04:53PM

Check my post here:

[forum.wampserver.com]

Hope this help

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.