Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
MySQL problems!
Posted by: mania_c (---.hernonet.se)
Date: August 30, 2006 01:08PM

Hi, i got this problem, rather annoying one acctually

First of all, i tried to install apache, mysql, php and all other stuff seperatly, (berfore i knew of wamp) that went great, almost, just that the PHP files wouldnt isntall properly, so i asked a friend and got a hint about this amazing thing called WAMP! (it pwns!).

So, i installed it yesterday and tested it, the best thing is that php acctually works now grinning smiley, the bad thing is that mysql wont... example. myphpadmin and sqlitemanager cant find mysql, AT ALL! what do i do? not even the wamp index.php can find the versionnumber.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MySQL problems!
Posted by: CyberSpatium (67.170.181.---)
Date: August 30, 2006 08:21PM

what error message are you getting?

Date: August 30, 2006 10:27PM

sqlitemanager

"Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata\sess_3993a0728b7df7b1d25a5efd29ff12a5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php:8) in C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php:8) in C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8

Error :
The SQLite extension can't be loaded.

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata\sess_3993a0728b7df7b1d25a5efd29ff12a5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata) in Unknown on line 0
"

phpmyadmin
"[1.20] I receive the error "cannot load MySQL extension, please check PHP Configuration".
To connect to a MySQL server, PHP needs a set of MySQL functions called "MySQL extension". This extension may be part of the PHP distribution (compiled-in), otherwise it needs to be loaded dynamically. Its name is probably mysql.so or php_mysql.dll. phpMyAdmin tried to load the extension but failed.

Usually, the problem is solved by installing a software package called "PHP-MySQL" or something similar
"

Wamp startpage
"Server Configuration
Apache version :Apache/2.0.58 (Win32) PHP version :5.1.4 Loaded extensions :
bcmath, calendar, com_dotnet, ctype, date, ftp, hash, iconv, odbc, pcre, Reflection, session, libxml, standard, tokenizer, zlib, SimpleXML, dom, SPL, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, apache2handler, Zend Optimizer MySQL version :
Notice: Undefined variable: mysql_version in C:\Server\www\_index.php on line 179"

Something is screwed in the server.. it must be...

Date: August 31, 2006 02:11AM

have you edited or changed anything in your php.ini file, or added or removed any extensions?

Date: August 31, 2006 08:57AM

no, not what i can remember

Posted by: clubikimakuri (---.chiba.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: August 31, 2006 09:21AM

I'm having a similar problem. When I run WAMP5 with php5 none of mysql, phpmyadmin or sqlitemanager can be loaded. They all run fine when I switch to the php4 add-on tho...

I have not made any changes to any config files, although I did previously have php5 installed on my pc before. I un-installed and crawled through my hard drive to find any remnants of the previous installation and believe I have gotten rid of them all but the problem still exists.

Date: August 31, 2006 09:31AM

hm.... i might test that then smiling smiley it might bring some light to it ^^

well....something happend... phpmyadmin seems to load properly... but cant quite get the info from mysql :\ sqlite is still somewhat fishy

Post Edited (08-31-06 09:36)

Posted by: ryan_wrld (---.dyn185.pacific.net.ph)
Date: August 31, 2006 07:46PM

I have also a problem with my MsSQL its says:::

ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

what is wrong with it ?
this what hapen after i install wamp5

Posted by: ryan_wrld (---.dyn185.pacific.net.ph)
Date: August 31, 2006 07:56PM

I look up to my mysql log error. I found this error.

060901 1:53:08 [ERROR] c:\wamp\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt.exe: Can't create/write to file 'c:\wamp\mysql\data\com2.pid' (Errcode: 2)

Date: August 31, 2006 09:24PM

use OLD_PASSWORD

[dev.mysql.com]

Posted by: ryan_wrld (---.9.109.45.mozcom.net)
Date: September 01, 2006 07:22PM

Im a new PHP user

thanx for the tips
i will try it

Date: September 02, 2006 03:34AM

this is a very common problem, so search these forums as this has been topic has been discussed many times before.

Posted by: clubikimakuri (---.chiba.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: September 04, 2006 08:55AM

I searched my HD once more with a fine tooth comb and found a php.ini file from a previous install in my windows directory. Deleted that, reinstalled the latest version of wamp and all works well.

Date: September 04, 2006 09:18AM

ive done everything that this thread told me to do, but i cant get it running anyways... the bright side is that php works flawlessly, its just that mysql wont work with it. even got me a startsite running ^^

[www.guidecentralen.net]

this is on another server until i get my http server through the router (annoying D-link thingie)

Date: January 11, 2007 10:34PM

Well... im back, made my old d-link router to a switch and my FTP to a HTTP/FTP server... and i STILL got problems with the Mysql database.

From SQLiteManager:

Warning: session_start(): open(C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata\sess_cc0951a4792a7acf0b68080186b86a30, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php:8) in C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php:8) in C:\Server\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8

Error :
The SQLite extension can't be loaded.

Warning: Unknown(): open(C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata\sess_cc0951a4792a7acf0b68080186b86a30, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata) in Unknown on line 0

-----
From PHPmyadmin:

Välkommen till phpMyAdmin 2.8.1

Fel
MySQL sa:

#2003 - Servern svarar inte

Öppna nytt phpMyAdmin-fönster
Warning: Unknown(): open(C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata\sess_57799a83aff0be6ddeeb00013c115568, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\server\PHP4\sessiondata) in Unknown on line 0

----

From the WAMP Startpage:

Server Configuration
Apache version :Apache/2.0.58 (Win32)
PHP version :4.4.2
Loaded extensions :
standard, bcmath, calendar, ctype, com, ftp, mysql, odbc, overload, pcre, session, tokenizer, xml, wddx, zlib, apache2handler, Zend Optimizer
MySQL version :

-----

ehas you see, i cant get contact with the sql, any hints about something i might done wrong or missed?

Posted by: yfastud (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 11, 2007 11:42PM

Did you clean registry, and also clean my.ini and php.ini in C:\windows after uninstall the old wamp? If not, you still can look for them now because my.ini and php.ini of this wampserver package are not in C:\windows at all and they appear as wampmysql and wampphp in registry, so good luck

Have fun

[www.jlbn.com] (testing web server)
[test.jlbn.com] (testing codes)
[forum.jlbn.com] (testing phpBB2)
[forums.jlbn.com] (testing phpBB3)
[mail.jlbn.com] (testing mailserver)
[ftp.jlbn.com] (testing ftp server)
[www.jlbn.com] (testing flashes)
[www.jlbn.com] (testing images)
[joomla.jlbn.com] (testing Joomla 1.0.10)
[fusion.jlbn.com] (testing phpFusion 6.01.6)
[nuke.jlbn.com] (testing phpNuke 7.9)
[nukep.jlbn.com] (testing phpNuke Platinum 7.6.b.4v2)
[pnuke.jlbn.com] (testing PostNuke 0.800-MS2)
[nukevo.jlbn.com] (testing phpNuke Evolution 2.0.1)

Post Edited (01-11-07 23:43)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Date: January 13, 2007 05:41PM

Well, that didnt work either... the apache server runs great, and the php extensions to.. its just that little thing that i cant connect... or alter anything in the Mysql, i always get a error message if i want to delete a user or alter one.

Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: January 14, 2007 04:58AM

It might be bad to say that you should backup your data to somewhere safe and re-format your hd or get another hd and re-install windows and wamp.

Have fun

Post Edited (01-15-07 03:07)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Date: January 15, 2007 03:25AM

Well lookie... nothing has changed winking smiley same old error message when i try to open phpmyadmin (newly installed with a fresh version of wamp) and SQLite, i really crawled thru the drive to get the last little pieces... but noooo... still cant connect to that annoying Mysql.

any ideas?

Posted by: yfastud (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 15, 2007 04:16AM

So you install wamp and sqlite separately? I meant did you install sqlite by yourself?

Have fun

Post Edited (01-15-07 16:50)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.