CyberSpatium, a question for you
Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: July 18, 2006 02:02PM

Already posted before, but not sure if you missed it or not have answer for it, but reposted and hope to get a posts back.

I found some tutors online for phpMyAdmin Central Copy but for old version; thus, a little lost there. So if you has a quick, simple and easy setup, please, post here for me. I'm very appreciated.

Thanks a million,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CyberSpatium, a question for you
Posted by: CyberSpatium (67.170.181.---)
Date: July 18, 2006 04:17PM

Well, the only problem with phpMyAdmin books, as you have seen, is that by the time they are written, published, and printed, there have already been quite a few updates and releases, making the book outdated by the time it hits store shelves.

I do not have any books that specifically for to phpMyAdmin, but I do have one MySQL 5 book that does have a tutorial on phpMyAdmin. here is more info:"
[www.amazon.com]

It is from my favorite publisher, APress. It was published in 2005, so it will be a little dated. but there has not been any huge changes to phpMyAdmin lately, so you should be fine. I have the book in PDF format, so you can download it here:

[rapidshare.de]

Post Edited (07-18-06 16:19)

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP Forum Admin

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Re: CyberSpatium, a question for you
Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: July 18, 2006 04:37PM

Thanks a million. Downloading and will spend time to look up.
Edit: I found the section that I wanted to know. Thanks again.

Post Edited (07-18-06 16:46)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.