No access to the login page for my a virtual host
Posted by: Pisco (---.91-116-1.dynamic.clientes.euskaltel.es)
Date: September 24, 2022 08:07PM

Hi,
I can't access to the login page for one of my local virtual host. I can access to the localhost though. I checked in my phpmyadmin and I have the database for that local virtual host. I can also see the web I was working if I type the name on the search engine but I get this message:
Warning: The magic method OCDI\OneClickDemoImport::__wakeup() must have public visibility in C:\Users\Acer\Documents\WEBPROJECTS\Task\Wordpress\wp-content\plugins\kadence-importer\inc\OneClickDemoImport.php on line 128

I also get this other message when I click on the Wamp icon to get to the server homepage:
*** ERROR *** The PHP configuration loaded file is: c:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.46/bin/php.ini - should be: c:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.1/bin/php.ini or c:/wamp64/bin/php/php8.1.8/phpforapache.ini
You must perform: Right-click icon Wampmanager -> Refresh

I refreshed but it didn't worked. Any help please?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No access to the login page for my a virtual host
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 24, 2022 09:56PM

Hi,

Right-Click -› Restart from zéro

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: September 25, 2022 07:28PM

Hi,

It doesn't work. I don't have access to the login page yet. Any other piece of advise please?

Thanks

Date: September 26, 2022 08:32AM

Hi,

> must have public visibility in
> C:\Users\Acer\Documents\WEBPROJECTS\Task\Wordpress\wp-content\plugins\kadence-importer\inc\OneClickDemoImport.php

Very bad idea to put a VirtualHost in the Users folder.

Transfer your Wordpress folder for example to c:\www\ and modify the VirtualHost accordingly.

Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: September 26, 2022 05:59PM

Hi,

Why is a bad idea? Could you please explain me a wee bit more what I should modify? I remember I had this issue before, when I updated PHP. I can't remember how I sorted it out but now, looking online I found a thread in this issue saying that I should download the last WP version and change the WP config. file as this could be the culprit. I didn't try yet as I am not sure.

Thanks

Date: September 26, 2022 07:01PM

Hi,

must have public visibility
The users folder is not a public access folder!

Date: September 29, 2022 07:28PM

Hi,

It's Wordpress what was put in documents folder. I watched a tutorial in Linkedin that recommend to do that, so you can have your independent url for your local virtualhost, instead of having just one for all your local virtualhosts. Why is this important though?
It would be very helpful if you could give me please, some more details.

Thanks.

Date: September 30, 2022 09:12AM

Hi,

> I watched a tutorial in Linkedin that recommend to do that
Well, you have to go and ask the Linkedin person who wrote this tutorial why there is this error and how to fix it.

> independent url for your local virtualhost, instead of having just one for all your local virtualhosts
There also it will be necessary to explain to this person what is a VirtualHost.

The one and only VirtualHost delivered with Wampserver is "localhost" to which you access by 'http://localhost/' and which allows access to aliases like PhpMyAdmin or Adminer and that's all.

Any other CMS or web application or local site MUST be installed in its own VirtualHost.

See:
The need for Virtual Host
and
Wampserver 3 - Create or add a VirtualHost
and
Why to create a VirtualHost BEFORE installing a CMS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.