the code axecution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not fine . ERROR.what i do?
Posted by: thunderclap70@gmail.com (2.180.217.---)
Date: May 22, 2022 11:46AM

the code axecution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not fine . ERROR.what i do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the code axecution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not fine . ERROR.what i do?
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 22, 2022 01:32PM

Hi,

> what i do?

Rather: What should I have done?

Read and apply the prerequisites that are displayed just before the installation actually starts.

Since you didn't read, and therefore didn't apply, you should :

- 1 - Uninstall Wampserver

- 2 - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- 3 - Install Wampserver as an administrator

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.