left or right click doesn't work
Posted by: Harry222 (---.datapacket.com)
Date: April 18, 2023 08:20AM

I've installed wampserver version 3.3.0 x64 on a x64 computer with Windows 10 Home. I had the following errors during installation:

Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/icudt68.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/icuin68.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/icuio68.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/icuuc68.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/libsasl.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/libpq.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/libssh2.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/libsodium.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/libsqlite3.dll does not exist
Symbolic link v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/php8ts.dll does not exist
Symbolic link or file v:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.54.2/bin/php.ini does not exist

I started wampserver. The icon is green and everything is started. If i right or left click on the wampserver icon in the systemtray, no menu is shown.

How can I fix this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2023 08:25AM by Harry222.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: left or right click doesn't work
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 18, 2023 08:37AM

Hi,

Did you apply all the prerequisites BEFORE installing Wampserver 3.3.0 ?

Wampserver does not work on a FAT32 or exFAT drive. It only works on NTFS disk.

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: left or right click doesn't work
Posted by: Harry222 (---.datapacket.com)
Date: April 18, 2023 10:08PM

Hi Otomatic,

Thank you for your reply. I thought my v: drive was a NTFS drive. I've checked now and it is an exFAT drive!

So that explaines WAMPserver doesn't work on my computer.

I will install WAMPserver on my c: drive now. That's a NTFS drive.

I don't know how to set this post to resolved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.