Black Command Window Left Open
Posted by: markos (---.plus.com)
Date: December 09, 2022 04:00PM

I had this on my previous machine and assumed it was something unique to me, but now with a brand new machine and a freshly downloaded and installed WAMP I note it still happens.

Basically, when I start WAMP and it fires up the services etc it leaves empty, black command windows on the screen. I give them a few moments before I close them down manually. WAMP works perfectly, but I wondered if there was a way to automatically close these.

Thank you.

Re: Black Command Window Left Open
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 09, 2022 05:03PM

Toutes les fenêtres de commande se ferment toutes seules automatiquement.

Si elles restent ouvertes sur votre "nouvelle machine" c'est sans doute parce que vous n'avez pas appliqué les prérequis AVANT l'installation de Wampserver !

So:
- 1 - Uninstall Wampserver

- 2 - - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- 3 - Restart Windows

- 4 - Install Wampserver 3.3.0

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.