Aestran Tray error
Posted by: ciprian (---.rdsnet.ro)
Date: November 09, 2022 08:08AM

I am using Aestran Tray Menu 3.2.4.9 with WAMP 3.2.9 x64 on Windows 11 x64.

Wamp runs ok, green icon. I right click the icon and the click About ... There are some error messages and then the application crashes.

Error 1: '09-Nov-22 ne correspond pas une date et une heure correctes.
I click OK
Error 2: Could not execute menu item (internal error) [Exception] Could not perform built-in action: Violation d' accés l'adresse 0000000000854QF dans le module •wampmanager.exe'. Lecture de l'adresse
I click OK and the application crashes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aestran Tray error
Posted by: kriptonita13 (82.223.196.---)
Date: December 04, 2022 08:45PM

The same thing happens to me, once the updates are installed:
WAMP 3.2.9 x64
Aestran Tray Menu 3.2.4.9
wamp3_x86_x64_language
wampserver3_update_xdebug_3.1.6
wampserver3_x64_addon_php8.1.13
When running WAMP, the services are enabled, the icon turns green and when I click on it, the menu appears, but when the menu is accessed, the following appears in a window and the menu can no longer be accessed::

Violation d'acces a l'adresse 00000000008A1CB3 dans le module 'wampmanager.exe'. Lecture de l'adresse 0000000000000000.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 05, 2022 11:31PM

Have you installed all the MSVC Runtime libraries like all the installs suggest you should?

Remember the Aestran program is 32bit so you need all the 64bit AND 32bit Runtimes.

See the ADDONS Page at the bottom and download the "Checks VC++ packages installed" to see what yo are missing. Always download this every time you want to run it as it has to change with the release of every new MSVC Runtime.

Then below that there is a link to download "All VC Redistribuable Packages (x86_x64) (32 & 64bits)" Download this, unzip it and then run all the installs in Logical order, oldest first (lowest version number is oldest)
Run ALL OF THEM answering REPAIR to any that already existsed on your system

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: December 06, 2022 02:22PM

I have tested with check-vredist.exe and the result is:
"all VC++ packages needed to Wampserver are installed properly"
The error persists.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 06, 2022 04:16PM

Hi,

> Violation d'acces a l'adresse 00000000008A1CB3 dans le module 'wampmanager.exe'.
I have never seen this type of error.

It may be due to a corrupted system file:
In an administrator-type command window type:
sfc /scannow

This can also be caused by a memory strip with defects

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: December 07, 2022 06:26PM

I have run sfc /scannow, fixed some errors, also cleaned the logs, via notepad++, and now the Aestran Tray menu does not appear. All the services work, Apache, mySQL, the users are working, the icon is green but as I said, you click on it and the Menu does not display.

Posted by: jcleeland (---.lnk.telstra.net)
Date: March 22, 2023 12:36AM

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue, have run through all the same steps. The problem occurs when the mouse moves over the menu, then I get the exact same error message and the menu dissapears.

Everything else works fine. I just can't make any changes. Currently trying to work my way through how to change the version of PHP it is using without having access to the menu. Struggling.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 22, 2023 10:23AM

Hi,

Try to apply:

- update xDebug 3.2.1

Xdebug 3.2.1 is only intended for PHP version 8.0.x to 8.2.x 64bit only and should not be installed on older versions.

This is a bug fix release that mainly fixes issues with Xdebug's mode setting in threaded environments, where Xdebug would ignore the value and always enabled everything. This release also addresses a crash which occurs when you try to set a standard php.ini setting which has been deprecated.

Update xDebug 3.2.1 64 bit

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.