404 Error " Page not Find" Error
Posted by: satineeraj (122.179.255.---)
Date: August 17, 2021 05:34PM

Hello everyone, I started a blog and recently I install an AMP plugin it works fine for me but after some days of the installation I saw some of the AMP related issues on the search console, after this, I uninstall the AMP plugin, but after this when i search some of the keyword on the internet the site appears in the search page but when i open that page it shows 404 "page does not Find" Error, i do not know why this happens and how can I solve this. Please Help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 404 Error " Page not Find" Error
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: August 17, 2021 06:31PM

Re: 404 Error " Page not Find" Error
Posted by: satineeraj (---.166.68.182.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: August 28, 2021 08:57AM

Thanks for your reply, sorry for this i will keep this form the next time, I am very frustrated with this issue and my site traffic is going down this issue, all the pages on google listed as the url of www. example/title / amp, and when any open this page it shows 404 error but when manually i remove amp from the url it works fine for me, then i found the solution on the internet the i delete all the amp files and submit my sitemp again, and this works for me, i found this page(https://monovm.com/blog/what-is-a-404-error/) on the internet and this really help me a lot to solve this issue, thank you my problem is solved now.

Thanks you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2021 08:57AM by satineeraj.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.