wampservser 3.2.3.3 is showing 1 of 3 services running ,showing orange state
Posted by: RISHABH SINGH (47.9.158.---)
Date: May 01, 2021 08:57PM

Hey,

I download wampserver 3.2.3.3 from wampserver.com clicked on it for installation a popup was came up
"MYSQLD.EXE - SYSTEM ERROR The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer . try reinstalling the program to fix this problem ".

i download MSVCP120.dll from dllfiles.com unzipped it and put it in mysql>bin where mysqld.exe resides.

after i got same message for MSVCR120.dll again i downloaded it and put it in mysql> bin .

THEN installation complete successfully .

APACHE VERSION 2.4.46
PHP VERSION 7.3.21
MYSQL VERSION 5.7.31
MARIADB 10.4.13
PHPMYADMIN VERSION 5.0.2

when i launch the wampserver from desktop , again a popup cameup AS " httpd.exe system error the program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from yorur computer ,try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. " i downloaded it and put in apache> bin folder .

then "php.exe system error for MSVCR110.dll missing " i solved it .

then wamp server starts it shows red and few Seconds later it shows orange and shows 1 of 3 services running .

then i goto wampmanager > apache > service administrator 'wampapache64' > install service then it shows

WARNING: PHP STARTUP: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp64/bin/php/5.6.40/ext/php_intl.dll ' - The specific module could not be found .
in UNKNOWN on line 0
Your port 80is available ,install will proceed.

and then wampmanager > apache > service administrator 'wampapache64' > start/resume service .

then it is shows 2 of 3 services running i do same with mysql and MariaDB .

but still shows 2 of 3 services running , when i open localhost it is openning but when i logging in phpmyadmin as username ROOT ,password NULL , server choice MYSQL . IT IS SHOWING

""CANNOT LOG IN TO THE MYSQL SERVER
MYSQLI:: REAL_CONNECT() : (HY000/2002) : NO CONNECTION COULD BE MADE BECAUSE THE TARGET MACHINE ACTIVELY REFUSED IT.""

PLEASE HELP ME I AM TRYING IT FOR A LONG TIME IUNINSTALLED AND THEN INSTALLED AGAIN I GET SAME THING .

PLEASE HELP...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2021 09:08PM by RISHABH SINGH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wampservser 3.2.3.3 is showing 1 of 3 services running ,showing orange state
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 01, 2021 09:52PM

Hi,

You didn't read Prerequisite informations displayed before installation.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: wampservser 3.2.3.3 is showing 1 of 3 services running ,showing orange state
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 02, 2021 09:56AM

Hi,

> I download MSVCP120.dll from dllfiles.com unzipped it and put it in mysql>bin where mysqld.exe resides.
> VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from yorur computer ,try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
> i downloaded it and put in apache> bin folder .
A dll file cannot be copied but must be installed to be registered by the system.

All this because you didn't want to read the message displayed just before the installation of Wampserver really starts.
At this stage of errors and for you to have a chance to get a correct operation, you must imperatively :

- 1 - Uninstall Wampserver completely

- 2 - Check that the installation folder is completely deleted

- 3 - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- 4 - Restart the system

- 5 - Install Wampserver 3.2.3 as an administrator

- 6 - Apply Update 3.2.5 to your version of Wampserver
Wampserver update 3.2.5

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: RISHABH SINGH (47.9.114.---)
Date: May 02, 2021 10:21PM

THANKS DEAR,
IT'S WORKED , NOW IT SHOWING GREEN STATE AND EVERYTHING WORKING GREAT.
THANKS A LOT I AM TRYING IT FROM MONTHS TO DO THIS I SEARCH EVERYWHERE AND GOT NOTHING BUT NOW I FINALLYFEEL RELAX AND HAPPY .

THANKS AGAIN.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.