cPanel
Posted by: Millar (---.server.ntli.net)
Date: May 27, 2006 08:47PM

How can I install cPanel Locally on a wamp server?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cPanel
Posted by: CyberSpatium (67.170.181.---)
Date: May 27, 2006 08:58PM

if you have a copy of cpanel to install on a webserver then it is an illegal copy. you should post this question in the cpanel support forum and see what happens. cpanel ony works on linux OS not windows.

Post Edited (05-27-06 21:06)

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP Forum Admin

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: May 28, 2006 03:57PM

I'm trying zpanel and it works, but sorry can't post for you to test because I'm still testing it. However, give it a try if you like.
Hope this help

Posted by: CyberSpatium (67.170.181.---)
Date: May 28, 2006 10:32PM

zpanel is way different from cpanel. zpanel is freeware where cpanel is not. Use to have zpanel installed like a year ago just to test it, but have not done anything with it lately. did not even know it was still being developed.

Posted by: yfastud (58.186.132.---)
Date: June 02, 2006 02:17PM

Yep, it's still in developing and free, too; of course, it's not as good as cpanel, but if someone just want to test, it's a "go"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.