cant launch wamp server
Posted by: samluto (---.2-4.cable.virginm.net)
Date: February 02, 2021 01:00PM

I have just installed WAMP Server and upon launching I get this message:

php.exe - system error
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I have already tried to reinstall the program and still get the error message so cant get started with the software.

Any help please?
thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cant launch wamp server
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: February 02, 2021 01:54PM

Hi,

Even if you install twice, you have not read and therefore not applied the prerequisites displayed in bold and red.

--- Installation of Wampserver ---
BEFORE proceeding with the installation of Wampserver, you must ensure that certain elements are installed on your system, otherwise Wampserver will absolutely not run, and in addition, the installation will be faulty and you need to remove Wampserver BEFORE installing the elements that were missing.
Make sure you are "up to date" in the redistributable packages VC9, VC10, VC11, VC13 , VC15 and VS16.

- 1 - Uninstall Wampserver
- 2 - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.
- 3 - Install Wampserver as an administrator

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: samluto (---.2-4.cable.virginm.net)
Date: February 02, 2021 04:08PM

thanks for your help

Posted by: roma1 (---.w90-65.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: March 15, 2021 09:41PM

Hello

I have the green light after having downloaded the new versions of the list mentionned in "troubleshooting tips" but still nothing happens when I try to lounch wampserver by clicking the green icon.
Please help

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 16, 2021 09:21AM

Bonjour,
> abo.wanadoo.fr

Forum francophone s'il vous plaît et nouvelle discussion.
Et commencez par LIRE et RÉPONDRE AVANT DE POSER UNE QUESTION

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.