Wampserver Malfunctioning
Posted by: Mac6 (41.215.163.---)
Date: November 21, 2020 09:46PM

Hi! I would like to solve the following problem, which I've been experiencing whenever I tried launching my wampserver application for the past fews weeks.
When I double-click on the desktop icon the of my wamp, a message displays and which says:
"The configuration file contains a syntax error on line 7:
[EParseError] no tray icon was specified. Please assign tray icon by using one of the TrayIcon* directives in the [Config] section."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wampserver Malfunctioning
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: November 22, 2020 09:37AM

Hi,

This shows a corruption of the wampmanager.ini file.
There is a way to repair this :
- Download Wampmanager.ini repair
Repair tool for wampmanager.ini file if it is corrupted or missing. You can download at any time, but install this tool only if you need it, because it takes into account the current configuration of Wampserver. A wampmamanger.ini corrupted file is reflected mostly by errors like "[EparseError]" or "Could not execute run action" when launching Wampserver.

Launch this tool "As an administrator".

How to repair wampmanager.ini file
- Run As an administrator the bat file
wampini_repair.bat
that's all.
If you have made changes to Wampserver since installing "repair_wampini" it is necessary to reinstall before running wampini_repair.bat for these changes to take effect.
It is possible that after repairing and launching Wampserver, the icon may not be green. In this case, restart the services with :
Left-click -> Restart services.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.