Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server when acceding to a file php
Posted by: madinaserigne (41.214.93.---)
Date: November 08, 2020 02:09PM

hello,

I have a file called "bon.php" placing in the directory "www" installation wampserver.
When I type : localhost/bon.php on the navigator, it retuns me the error page :
Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server.

What is for you the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server when acceding to a file php
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: November 08, 2020 03:38PM

Merci d'écrire en Français si vous êtes sur le forum Francophone. Vous devriez le savoir, vu que vous avez déjà écrit un certain nombre de messages en Français.

Vu que vous avez écrit en Anglais, j'ai transféré votre message dans le forum anglophone.

Comme déjà écrit en réponse à un de vos précédents messages, pour vos sites locaux vous devez utiliser les VirtualHost.

Please write in French if you are on the Francophone forum. You should know this, as you have already written a number of messages in French.

Since you have written in English, I have transferred your message to the English forum.

As already written in reply to one of your previous messages, for your local sites you must use VirtualHost.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.