why deleted the topic?
Posted by: lassal (---.dsl.telepac.pt)
Date: October 28, 2020 03:51PM

hello had created a topic and was deleted because?

I didn't do anything wrong, or you want people to stop using your product?

but that's ok, good luck, people just like the online and offline menu because it makes me feel more, I don't care, I just wanted to help, and you say that this option is outdated, after all we are talking about an option that does not make the memso wamp server obsolete, with nothing else

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why deleted the topic?
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: October 28, 2020 04:16PM

Because of the way WAMPServer now works, the Online/Offline feature is no longer relevant.

As it was it was often very misunderstood by beginners that assumed if WAMPServer was Offline it was turning off Apache, which of course it was not.

I thought what you posted was at best misleading, or I would not have removed the topic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: why deleted the topic?
Posted by: lassal (---.dsl.telepac.pt)
Date: October 28, 2020 04:27PM

it's not for me but a friend of mine who used the wamp server didn't want to use it anymore he asked me for help to go back to this menu, I helped him and made the video, if he doesn't help himself he was less one to use the wamp server, I do not use your system I install everything separately, now say that I am deceiving people, if you deal with that type of people then know that I am not that type sorry, and you can close the topic and delete my account, because I only did it to help some users who are here on the forum and my friend, nothing more, thanks for your attention, lengths.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.