MSVCR110.dll not found
Posted by: pete_r61 (---.cable.dynamic.v4.ziggo.nl)
Date: October 22, 2020 09:43PM

During install of Wamp on windows10 (64 bit) I was regularly prompted with missing dll files missing. So I did install various dll files before getting the install finally done. Among these files is MSVCR110.dll I installed this file and installation of Wamp finally worked ok.
But when starting wamp I do get the same message of this file missing. What can I do to check / change or simply solve the issue to get wamp running.

I installed the MSVCR110.dll file via [answers.microsoft.com]

So should be ok... anyway at least the install worked.

Hope to hear from anyone
Regards Pete

Re: MSVCR110.dll not found
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: October 23, 2020 01:01AM

Hi,

Download and run - Checks VC++ packages installed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: MSVCR110.dll not found
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: October 23, 2020 12:11PM

Hi,

> During install of Wamp on windows10 (64 bit) I was regularly prompted with missing dll files missing.
Because you have not read the message about the prerequisites, message that is displayed just before the installation of Wampserver actually starts.
You can find the complete message in the wamp(64)/install.txt file.

Because the VC++ packages were not all installed BEFORE installing Wampserver, you may encounter problems afterwards, so the best solution is:

- 1 - Uninstall Wampserver

- 2 - - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- 3 - Install Wampserver

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.