Wamp server error
Posted by: Wreckage (---.adsl.wanadoo.nl)
Date: May 15, 2006 02:53PM

I've installed wamp server and from now on i'm getting a message above my header.
This is with Nuke7.6 PLatinuim wich worked fine before when i was using EasyPHP and also the same message comes with Nuke-Evolution.

The message says:

.menuskin{ position:absolute; background-color:$bgcolor2; border:1px solid black; font:normal 12px Verdana; line-height:18px; visibility:hidden; color:$textcolor1; } .menuskin a{ text-decoration:none; color:$textcolor1; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px; } #mouseoverstyle{ background-color:$bgcolor1; } #mouseoverstyle a{ color:$textcolor2; } _STYLES_; echo "\n"; ?>

What must i do?
What must i change in order to let it work proberly?

Re: Wamp server error
Posted by: CyberSpatium (67.170.181.---)
Date: May 23, 2006 02:39AM

do a search on this forum for easyphp.many people have complained about problems running WAMP after uninstalling easyphp. seems easyphp does not do a complete uninstalll and causes problems with WAMP.

Posted by: MarkV (---.adsl.wanadoo.nl)
Date: May 26, 2006 12:19PM

I've got the same problem.
Did you find out what to do about it?

I also have a problem with Nuke Evolution, wich a friend, hoe also uses Wamp and evo doesn't have.
At the theme install, i'm getting a error message in the advanced theme options bar, refering to line 320 in the theme.php.
The same theme runs perfect by others.

Greetz

Date: May 26, 2006 08:24PM

try searching the easyphp support forum for support requests related to easyphp uninstall issues

Posted by: MarkV (---.adsl.wanadoo.nl)
Date: May 26, 2006 09:20PM

allready looked, but haven't find something to solve it.

Therefor i'm hoping that someone could help me.

Date: May 26, 2006 11:33PM

I have never used easyphp so I don’t have any clue what to do to solve your problem(s).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.