server disconnected all services are running
Posted by: fgorgoroso (---.dialup.adsl.anteldata.net.uy)
Date: August 30, 2020 09:11PM

Hello good afternoon I hope you can help me, a couple of weeks ago I managed to install WampServer and after a lot of work I managed to connect and work correctly, install all the .dll files, free ports 80 and 3306, add the exceptions for Windows defender, disable IIS, repair logical errors on disk C, and several other things. I got all the wamp services working correctly.
But since yesterday it doesn't work on the wamp icon, which is still green, it says, Server down, all services are running. But it does not allow me to open localhost, nor does it run php files, it shows me the code as I wrote it. As a precaution when this started to happen to me, I uninstalled all the programs that I had installed lately but it didn't work either.
When I try to see in the console the version of php installed with php -v, it tells me "php is not recognized as an internal or external command program or executable batch file", add the wamp directory to the environment variables as they said by there but nothing changed either.
Windows 10 - 64 bit
Wamp 3.2.3 64bits
Apache 2.4.46
MySql - 8.0.21
Php - 7.3.21
MariaDB -10.5.4
The icon is green, the message is Server disconnected, all services are running.
The host file says "#
127.0.0.1 localhost
:: 1 localhost ", I tried to modify it by removing the # from it but Windows does not allow it.
I don't have access to localhost.
I am using google chrome
I also cannot access phpmyadmin
The error message I get is "Can't access this website. The localhost page has refused the connection".
The only antivirus I have installed is Clamwin and Clamsinitel.
the wamp installation path is C: \ wamp \

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: server disconnected all services are running
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: August 31, 2020 09:12AM

Hi,

"Server down" does not mean that Wampserver is no longer working, but simply that Wampserver is not "online". The term used now is "Local server" and this has not been translated into your language.

> When I try to see in the console the version of php installed with php -v, it tells me "php
> is not recognized as an internal or external command program or executable batch file"
If you type this command in a command window, the response is quite normal.
You have to type this command while being in the folder of the php version used, for example :
c:\wamp\bin\php\php7.3.21\

> add the wamp directory to the environment variables as they said by there
It's useless!

Try with another browser and check that your anti-virus and internet protection (Clamsinitel) does not block local http access.

In addition, there hasn't been an update for ClamWin and Clam Sentinel in over six years. I can only advise you to completely uninstall these two entities.s.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2020 09:45AM by Otomatic.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.