Fatal error: Uncaught WC_Data_Exception
Posted by: mycdnprince (---.lb.shawcable.net)
Date: July 18, 2020 02:46AM

Did a complete fresh wp install on localhost. Then used my all-in-one-migration plugin to transfer my online site to localhost and got the following error messages....

Fatal error: Uncaught WC_Data_Exception: Invalid billing email address in F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\abstracts\abstract-wc-data.php on line 810
( ! ) WC_Data_Exception: Invalid billing email address in F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\abstracts\abstract-wc-data.php on line 810

Can't access the backend in order to install an email service. Not sure how to deal with this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fatal error: Uncaught WC_Data_Exception
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: July 18, 2020 09:53AM

Hi,

> Did a complete fresh wp install on localhost.
Into a VirtualHost ?

And, was this VirtualHost created BEFORE installing WordPress on it?

See:
Why to create a VirtualHost BEFORE installing a CMS

And, don't forget that Wordpress writes its installation URL in the database, so if you transfer to another url, you must also modify the database to reflect the new URL.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: July 18, 2020 05:19PM

Yes, the virtual host was created before I did the fresh wp install as I had problems with the old one that I could not resolve. And I did change the options table to reflect the new url i.e. mr-sport, rather than localhost/mr-sport.

Date: July 18, 2020 05:32PM

Further to my problem here are the error logs I have in php and mysql respectively.

[18-Jul-2020 13:59:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught WC_Data_Exception: Invalid billing email address in F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\abstracts\abstract-wc-data.php:810
Stack trace:
#0 F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\class-wc-customer.php(971): WC_Data->error('customer_invali...', 'Invalid billing...')
#1 F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\data-stores\class-wc-customer-data-store-session.php(113): WC_Customer->set_billing_email('contact@mr-spor...')
#2 F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\class-wc-data-store.php(159): WC_Customer_Data_Store_Session->read(Object(WC_Customer))
#3 F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\class-wc-customer.php(116): WC_Data_Store->read(Object(WC_Customer))
#4 F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\class-woocommerce.php(747): WC_Customer->__construct(1, true)
#5 F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\wc-core-functions.php(2289): WooCommerce->initialize_cart()
#6 F:\Sites\m in F:\Sites\mr-sport\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\abstracts\abstract-wc-data.php on line 810

2020-07-18T02:20:38.366085Z 162 [Warning] InnoDB: Cannot open table jprincedb/wpmrsport_yoast_primary_term from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Please refer to [dev.mysql.com] for how to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: July 18, 2020 08:40PM

Hi,

Have you read what was recommended? Namely right-click -> Help -> MariaDB - MySQL

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: July 18, 2020 08:45PM

Nothing was recommended regarding right-click -> Help -> MariaDB - MySQL. You sure you are responding to the right post? Besides, MariaDB is not my problem.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 18, 2020 10:09PM

These all look like issues relating to WordPress and WooCommerce.

We do not support either of these products here,we a re purely here to assist if you have problems getting WAMPServer to run.

Please remember, it is provides free of charge for you to use to Learn on. We do not support each and every App/Framework\CMS that will run on it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: July 18, 2020 10:11PM

Ok, gotcha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.