Settings are not saving? PHP, Apache, MySQL..
Posted by: ferrovit (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: May 18, 2020 11:18PM

WAMP 3.1.4 is running on my Windows 10 laptop. I left-click the WAMP icon in the system tray and navigate to a setting - PHP > PHP Settings > max_execution_time, for instance. I change the value of the max_execution_time and WAMP restarts. My changes are not saved. The previous value returns. This happens for every setting I have tried. Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise I am looking at a complete uninstall/reinstall of WAMP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Settings are not saving? PHP, Apache, MySQL..
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 19, 2020 07:39AM

Hi,

See errors in php_error.log

> WAMP 3.1.4
- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- Apply Update 3.2.2 to your version of Wampserver
Wampserver update 3.2.2

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: Settings are not saving? PHP, Apache, MySQL..
Posted by: ferrovit (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: May 19, 2020 10:17PM

Thank you, I will follow the instructions you provided. However, I was able to fix the problem by going to Wamp > Tools > Reinstall all services. I think the cause of my issue may have been the installation of the Composer CLI.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.