Right click dont' have any effect on wamp
Posted by: jad808 (160.179.100.---)
Date: May 17, 2020 04:18AM

Hello.
After installing wamp (+ all the vc++ redistribuables from the official website) i have the gree wamp icon , although the right click have no effect on it . I've tried several solution but they didn't work ..

Help me.

Re: Right click dont' have any effect on wamp
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: May 17, 2020 12:37PM

Hi,

Please can you go to [wampserver.aviatechno.net]
and download (near bottom of that page the tools called "Checks VC++ packages installed"

Run this, it will only check that all the required MSVC Runtimes are installed and report any missing ones.

If that reports missing runtimes, you can download the ZIP file, just below the previous download called
"All VC Redistribuable Packages (x86_x64) (32 & 64bits)"

Place this in a folder and unzip it. You will see many MSVC Runtime installers. PLeae run them in a logical order lowest version first. Please run the 32bit AND the 64bit runtime installers.
If you get a message saying the version you are installing is already there, please answer REPAIR

Once you have checked the report in step one and then loaded any missing runties, restart WAMPServer and see if themenu is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.