WordPress theme plugin crash
Posted by: Muhammedkenzy (197.211.61.---)
Date: April 19, 2020 04:22PM

Hi, i need help please. I'm having issues with my wampserver, after installing wordpress 5.4 on my wampserver 3.2.0 64 bit, i also installed the theme i want to use, the theme has a required pluggin, which is important to make the theme fully functional, but whenever i install the required plugin, it will crash the site, it will tell me connection was reset. I've uninstalled wampserver and wordpress countless times and still it didn't work Please i need help it's urgent.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 05:14PM by Otomatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WordPress theme plugin crash
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 19, 2020 09:05PM

Hi,

What is this fucking mania of uninstalling software at the slightest problem!

You could have also reinstalled Windows and even, why not, thrown your PC in the trash to buy another one.

You didn't think to check out the php_error.log and apache_error.log files and possibly the Windows Event Viewer.
In 99.9% of the cases the solution to your problem is to go and see what errors are generated before the crash, as you say, takes place.

And we are not soothsayers, thank you to READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.