wampserver.com down 04/27/2020
Posted by: jamasteed (---.hsd1.ut.comcast.net)
Date: April 28, 2020 12:26AM

Not sure if this is at all helpful to anybody but I didn't know how else to let you know that the root wampserver.com is not up and running. I didn't know whether I should look elsewhere for a wamp installation solution until I found this forum under the same domain. I figured that the domain is still running, albeit with limited functionality, or the download is not going to be available via wampserver.com. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wampserver.com down 04/27/2020
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 28, 2020 08:46AM

Hi,

The wampserver.com site is being transferred to a new server.

Nevertheless, for downloads, all the information is there: WAMPserver 3 - All you need to know

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: jens@stadsgaard.com (178.157.252.---)
Date: May 04, 2020 01:09PM

And how does the transfer take ?

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 04, 2020 02:13PM

Hi,

> And how does the transfer take ?
I don't know anything about it, it's not my responsibility.

It's not a problem, the forums are still operational and accessible directly via the links in 'Right-Click -> Help -> forum' on the Wampmanager icon, downloads are still available on Sourceforge and http://wampserver.aviatechno.net and WAMPserver 3 - All you need to know gives you everything you need to know about Wampserver.

I would add that if you miss it that much, you can send a message via the Alter Way contact form whose site is accessible via the link ALTER WAY in the title bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 02:17PM by Otomatic.

Posted by: bg17aw (---.rdsnet.ro)
Date: May 05, 2020 05:57PM

May 5th, server still down... this must be the longest transfer in history smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.