mysql error table does not exist
Posted by: mvadesta (---.direct-adsl.nl)
Date: March 17, 2020 12:39PM

I am dutch. try to explain my problem: history: i had a good working wamp-server 32 with in a mysql database and a tabel with root user no password in windows7. Then i had to upgrade my windows7 to windows 10. After this my wampserver was compelely disoriented and i could not make my wampserver operational. nothing worked anymore. so I decided to uninstall my whole wamp directory and removed al the subditrectorys and i startend a fresh new installation of wampserver 32 in directory c:/wamp
Situation now : i have new wampserver 32 operational with root user and no password with all the rights on database and tables. I loged in in phpmyadmin and created my database. and created my tabel again.
within phpmyadmin i can perform al my actions on database and tables even sql queries.
When i log in with adminer i only see my database with no tables
I created PHP7 program to make selections from my tables > Connection was successful and i was able to define my default database. But i could not perform confused smileyhow Tables from database, Show table status and mysql_select Count from my table. All results were zero or message: mysql error table does not exist.
Because i need this statements for continuing i want to know how i can solve this problem
Hope on good advice
greetings mvadesta

Re: mysql error table does not exist
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 17, 2020 01:29PM

Hi,

After the installation of Wampserver 3.2.0, did you read document mariadb_mysql.txt as recommended in the message displayed at the end of the installation?

To read it :
Right-click wampmanager icon -> Help -> Mysql -Mariadb

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: mysql error table does not exist
Posted by: mvadesta (---.direct-adsl.nl)
Date: March 17, 2020 06:14PM

Thank you for this help It was very useful
mvadesta

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.