Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Your VirtualHost - add a VirtualHost
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 03, 2020 02:03PM

Hi,

Why is it necessary for some people not to do what they are asked to do, but to do what goes through their minds! I wonder why?

I didn't ask you to run the Wampserver integrated compatibility checking tool, I asked you to :
- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: erwinds (---.access.telenet.be)
Date: March 03, 2020 02:04PM

hi,

do I have to install all all VC ++ packages separately?

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 03, 2020 02:07PM

Hi,

> do I have to install all VC ++ packages separately?
You should only install those that are seen as not installed.

And yes, you have to install them one by one, there is no tool to install them all at once, not even at Microsoft.
On the other hand, you have zip packages that allow you to download them all at once.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.