Help!!! ?phpinfo=1
Posted by: Wreckage (---.dsl.quicknet.nl)
Date: April 21, 2006 12:01PM

When i look at ?phpinfo=1 i see that the

Apache Environment:
C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\php4\php;D:\EASYPH~1\php\php;D:\EASYPH~1\php4\php;D:\EASYPH~1\php

Environment:
C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\php4\php;D:\EASYPH~1\php\php;D:\EASYPH~1\php4\php;D:\EASYPH~1\php

_SERVER["PATH"]

_ENV["Path"]

How come that i still see easyphp there and php4 on my c drive both are deleted, the program i use is Wamp and it's installed on my D drive.
I also deleted variables in the register.

Could this give the problems i explained in another post?
How can i change this so everything refers to my WampServer?

Post Edited (04-21-06 19:23)

Wherever you go, there you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help!!! ?phpinfo=1
Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: April 22, 2006 06:09AM

There have been a few posts lately about easyphp. seems when you uninstall easyphp, it does not uninstall everything. post this question in the support area for easyphp and maybe someone can help you uninstall easyphp correctly.

Posted by: Wreckage (---.dsl.quicknet.nl)
Date: April 23, 2006 10:31AM

after a lot of searching i've changed some regkeys and now it show the wright dit in the pat extensios.
But the main error still keeps popping up, when i call my site a nuke 76b4 platinuim wich worked fine under easyphp, but wamp ia giving this message and stops loading, the message is:

menuskin{ position:absolute; background-color:$bgcolor2; border:1px solid black; font:normal 12px Verdana; line-height:18px; visibility:hidden; color:$textcolor1; } .menuskin a{ text-decoration:none; color:$textcolor1; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px; } #mouseoverstyle{ background-color:$bgcolor1; } #mouseoverstyle a{ color:$textcolor2; } _STYLES_; echo "\n"; ?>

Who knows what to do?

Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: April 23, 2006 10:44AM

try enabling asp_style_tags in your php.inf file. open your php.ini file and find:
short_open_tag = Off

change to:
short_open_tag = On

save the file,restart apache, and try again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.