wamp
Posted by: ahmad127 (5.219.211.---)
Date: December 12, 2019 09:57AM

Hi. I used to use wamp before. I had no problem but I updated my windows. Then the wamp software was not activated. I did several actions. But the problem was not solved.
I even reinstalled Windows completely. My windows is 8.1. I run the following errors to run the wamp software:
D:\wamp\bin\apache2.4.27\bin\libapriconv-1.dll.
and
D:\wamp\bin\apache2.4.27\bin\httpd.exe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wamp
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 12, 2019 10:54AM

Hi,

After reinstalling Windows, how did you proceed to reinstall Wampserver?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: ahmad127 (5.219.211.---)
Date: December 12, 2019 03:55PM

I downloaded the software from its original site and then installed it completely

Date: December 12, 2019 04:21PM

Hi,

> I downloaded the software from its original site and then installed it completely

That surprises me enormously! Because Apache 2.4.27
>D:\wamp\bin\apache2.4.27\
is not part of the latest version of Wampserver.

The latest version of Wampserver is 3.2.0 and includes Apache 2.4.41 and the penultimate version 3.1.9 includes Apache 2.4.39

If you have Apache 2.4.27, it is because you have installed Wampserver 3.1.0 which is no longer available for download. You should never install old versions of Wampserver.

Also, before proceeding with the installation, did you check the prerequisites?

For example:
- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: ahmad127 (5.219.218.---)
Date: December 13, 2019 05:06PM

Hi. I checked all the required packages and installed them. I downloaded the wamp software from its original site. Apache service updated.
But again it gives the previous error:
D:\wamp\bin\apache 2.4.41\bin\httpd.exe.

Date: December 13, 2019 06:16PM

Hi,

What would be a big step forward is to give the exact and complete text of the error.

Please : READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION needs 13 answers.

Posted by: ahmad127 (5.219.217.---)
Date: December 23, 2019 09:32AM

hi tank you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.