Hello author
Posted by: pql (60.6.58.---)
Date: December 03, 2019 03:12PM

First of all, I would like to thank the author for the update. How do I get stuck after updating to version 3.2, especially when I just started it? I use the same system and configuration on version 3.1.9 very smoothly, but version 3.2 is very stuttered.
Hope to be able to fix this, thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello author
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 03, 2019 03:47PM

Hi,

How do you expect me to answer your question?

In order for me to be able to do so, it would be necessary to give some details and if possible with concrete examples what you mean by "version 3.2 is very stuttered"

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: December 04, 2019 06:24AM

I'm so sorry Google Translate I used may not be too accurate
The 3.1.9 (x64) version I used before is very smooth, but now when using the 3.2 (x64) version, the response is very slow when I open the program, and the mouse click takes a long time to respond, especially in the state of the red icon Nothing happens when I click on it. These problems did not occur in 3.1.9 and earlier versions.
Hope the author can fix this problem, thanks!

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 04, 2019 12:12PM

Hi

1. Do you mean when you click the wampmanager icon it takes some time to present the Menu popup?

2. You say the RED icon. Are you saying that the wampmanager icon never goes to GREEN?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: December 04, 2019 02:29PM

1. Yes, it takes a long time to display the menu popup when clicking the mpmanager icon
2. mpmanager icon is not always red ,but it takes a long time to turn green
Except for these two problems, everything is normal. If these two problems are solved, it will be perfect.

Date: December 04, 2019 02:29PM

Hope the author can fix it, thank you very much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2019 02:45PM by pql.

Date: December 04, 2019 02:58PM

How long is "A LONG TIME" please?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: December 04, 2019 03:14PM

It takes about 3 to 5 minutes. But this did not happen in 3.1.9 and earlier.

Date: December 04, 2019 03:18PM

This problem did not occur in 3.1.9 and prior versions

Date: December 04, 2019 03:31PM

Hi,

The time between the launch of Wampserver and the icon turning green is about 4 to 10 seconds, very maximum, even under Windows 10 last version and even with Wampserver 3.2.0.

The long delay you may notice is due to your anti-virus or systems to protect, limit and restrict the use of Internet access.
When Wampserver 3.2.0 is launched, it will automatically check if there is not a new version of Aestan Tray Menu and uses Internet transactions to do so.
This can be disabled in the About window, Options tab, then uncheck the Notify me when updates are available box, then validate the "Save Options" button

But I am afraid that this will not be enough.

Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: December 04, 2019 03:35PM

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO NEEEEEEDD to post everything TWICE. It is not going to help solve your issue.

This is obviously NOT a problem that anybody else is having. I definitely do not have it here, and Oto obviously does not have it, and as NOBODY else is complaining about this it looks like this is leading us to the obvious decision that this is something wrong with your PC.

Ok, so lets look a little closer at this.

You never did fill in the basic information about your system form so please can you complete ALL of the 13 questions from this post READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

Also can you tell us how many services you are actually using. By that I mean do you start the Apache and MySQL and mariaDB services?

Also do you actually USE both the MySQL and mariaDB databases?

Date: December 04, 2019 03:40PM

Ok, comprends, merci

Date: December 04, 2019 03:58PM

Désolé, je n'ai pas tout posté deux fois. C'est peut-être parce que je suis un utilisateur étranger que la réponse du réseau est lente et que je poste par erreur des informations à plusieurs reprises. J'espère que vous pouvez comprendre, merci.

Here it is the English forum.

Sorry, I didn't post everything twice. Maybe it's because I'm a foreign user that the network response is slow and I mistakenly post information several times. I hope you can understand, thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2019 03:19PM by Otomatic.

Posted by: 李先森 (47.56.127.---)
Date: December 07, 2019 02:48PM

Bonjour, je suis chinois. J'utilise Wampserver 3.2 dans mon Windows 10 Enterprise Edition (build 10240). Je vois une interface qui affiche les informations suivantes au cours des dernières étapes de l'interface d'installation:

Warning : It may be that at the first launch not all services are started (Icon not green) so, Left-click Wampmanager icon then Restart the services.

For some explanations on how Wampserver works, see the file:
wamp(64)\instructions_for_use.rtf or wamp(64)\instructions_for_use.pdf

J'ai téléchargé la section Visual C ++ Redistribuable Packages à partir de [wampserver.aviatechno.net], et j'ai oublié de dire que mon système est en 64 bits, et j'ai tout fait conformément aux exigences de cette page, et j'ai toujours obtenu les éléments mentionnés ci-dessus Information, je suis en colère !!!!

Ensuite, j'ai téléchargé le fichier wampserver2.5-Apache-2.4.9-Mysql-5.6.17-php5.5.12-64b.exe et il s'est exécuté avec succès sur mon système d'exploitation.

Je vous aide à faire le test gratuitement, j'espère me donner une réponse, j'ai perdu un après-midi entier + une nuit d'ailleurs. Si vous voyez le personnel de Wampserver, merci de me répondre par mail. Imlixiangxuan@163.com

Here it is the English forum

Hello, I'm Chinese. I use Wampserver 3.2 in my Windows 10 Enterprise Edition (build 10240). I see an interface that displays the following information during the last steps of the installation interface:

Warning : It may be that at the first launch not all services are started (Icon not green) so, Left-click Wampmanager icon then Restart the services.

For some explanations on how Wampserver works, see the file:
wamp(64)\instructions_for_use.rtf or wamp(64)\instructions_for_use.pdf

I downloaded the Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages section from[wampserver.aviatechno.net], and I forgot to say that my system is 64-bit, and I did everything according to the requirements of this page, and I always got the items mentioned above Information, I'm angry!!!!

Then, I downloaded the file wampserver2.5-Apache-2.4.9-Mysql-5.6.17-php5.5.12-64b.exe and it ran successfully on my operating system.

I help you to do the test for free, I hope to give myself an answer, I lost an entire afternoon + a night by the way. If you see the Wampserver staff, please answer me by email. Imlixiangxuan@163.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2019 03:21PM by Otomatic.

Date: December 07, 2019 02:58PM

Hi,

No answer by email.

The items you mention you have obtained are only information displayed before the installation of Wampserver 3.2.0 actually ends.
Secondly, you do not say anything about your problem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.