2 out of 3 services running
Posted by: Vuyi (---.200.telone.co.zw)
Date: September 10, 2019 12:19PM

Hey guys i know there have been a few questions about this error here and please believe me i have followed them and only work to a certain extent.This error keeps coming up every time my machine freezes and i have to restart it by shutting it down by force so i have to keep uninstalling and re-installing every time that happens which means i have to keep remaking my projects from the start.And sometimes when i shut it down the proper way without exiting wampserver using the icon,it boots up that error once again.How do i fix this issue without having to keep uninstalling and re-installing again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2 out of 3 services running
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: September 10, 2019 12:42PM

Hi,

First question: Which 2 services are running and which is not?

There is almost NEVER a need to uninstall and reinstall. All you have to do is find out what the problem is and fix just that.

Awaiting you answer to Q1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2019 01:52PM by RiggsFolly.

Re: 2 out of 3 services running
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 10, 2019 08:49PM

Hi,

What is it noted in Wampmanager Right-Click -> Help -> Instructions for use ?

--- For questions regarding Wampserver 3
Please use the specific forum: [forum.wampserver.com]
Do not use an existing discussion, but create your own thread:
after having read READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION in this forum.
If the Wampmanager icon in the taskbar is not GREEN, you can perform a first troubleshooting by following the items in :
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.