issue downloading update
Posted by: wmunsell (---.static.ctstelecom.net)
Date: July 17, 2019 02:15PM

am I the only one that gets an error when trying to download the 'wampserver update 3.1.9 md5'? the error states the following:

Gateway Anti-Virus Alert

This request is blocked by the SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus Service. Name: (Cloud Id: 71331026) Exe-6 (Trojan) blocked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: issue downloading update
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 17, 2019 04:31PM

That is a false positive from your Virus software. Hopefully you virus software will have sent the file back to the mother ship for checking. Once it finds that the file does not have a virus, hopefully it will update itself and allow you to download and install this new version.

If your virus software does not update itself, you may have to think of something else. I would suggest telling it to make this file an exemption but as I dont know your Virus software I will have to leave that up to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.