worpress theme upload issue
Posted by: Pablo007 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: June 12, 2019 06:26PM

Hello.

I'm trying to upload a new premium wordpress theme for a new site I'm trying to build. when trying to upload/add new theme in admin panel of wordpress, I keep getting an error on a new page staing
"the link you follow has expire >>..please try again..
how can I update the php version in uwamp or is there an alternative of uploading themes for worpress on localhost without having to to thru wp-admin panel.

Thanks in advance for any possible tips

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: worpress theme upload issue
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 12, 2019 07:58PM

Hi,

> how can I update the php version
Here: http://wampserver.aviatechno.net/ there are more than one hundred and twenty versions of PHP, from 5.3.28 to 7.3.6, in the form of an "addon" for Wampserver.
You download the desired version and install it - as an administrator.
Then, you switch to this version via the Wampmanager menu:
Left-click -> PHP -> PHP -> Version -> Choose version

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: worpress theme upload issue
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: June 13, 2019 09:52AM

SMALL NOTE:

This is the WAMPServer Forum and NOT the uWamp help site, if one exists smiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.