WampServer icon does not display menus when clicked
Posted by: lskywalker96 (---.globaltechtelecom.com.br)
Date: June 19, 2019 09:23PM

The wamp icon appears, but when you right-click or left-click, the menus do not display.

When I installed the new version of wampserver, I came across this problem and came to the forum to know the reason for the problem. I realized that I still had Xampp installed and so I uninstalled the two servers, rebooted the pc and re-installed Wamp and the problem continues.

Note: Forgive my English, I'm Brazilian and I do not know English very well. I hope you help me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WampServer icon does not display menus when clicked
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 20, 2019 09:15AM

Hi,

- 1 - Is your version of Windows up to date with all updates?

- 2 - - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2019 09:49AM by Otomatic.

Re: WampServer icon does not display menus when clicked
Posted by: lskywalker96 (---.globaltechtelecom.com.br)
Date: June 20, 2019 04:01PM

Hi,

1 - Yes.

2 - Before the installation, I downloaded the EXE which verified what VC ++ packages had in Windows. I downloaded all the packages before installing WampServer.

I have Windows 10 64 Bit. I downloaded 32- and 64-bit packages.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.